The Redding Mountain Biking Club will be conducting its annual Introduction to Mountain Biking series. If you have ever considered mountain biking, this is your opportunity to join like-minded biking enthusiasts. Mountain biking provides a means to explore the ever-expanding trail systems available to us here in Northern California; this is your opportunity to try something new.
Under the guidance of Ellis Goad, and several other RMB members, you will be guided through the process of mountain biking, including familiarizing yourself with your bike and the ever-changing terrain, so come out and enjoy the ride!
- $20.00 per person
(which includes a one-year membership in the Redding Mountain Biking Club)
- Free to current RMB club members
- [ Pre-Register Online Here ]
- Register at the first meet-up:
- Sports LTD @ 6PM
- 950 Hilltop Drive, Redding, CA.
- Required: Bike helmet, closed-toe shoes, water, spare inner tube and a mountain bike in good working condition.
- Optional: Full-finger bike gloves, glasses, knee pads, elbow pads.
* Rain will cancel a meet-up date, but NOT change the scheduled trail.
- Once the sessions are over the Beginner Ride will continue through the summer and fall, weather permitting, so you can practice your newfound skills.
[ View Trail Maps ]